An empty frame
hangs in my foyer...
I keep it decorated
to my season or mood...
I like the blank canvas feel,
a place to think in /or out of the box...
although this vignette
feels a bit like Valentines Day
I built it much sooner...
Love was in the air early...
and I was inspired by the want to preserve
these perfectly pink roses....
The fragrance always remains
on the hand
that gives the rose.
-Gandhi.
tattered ribbons
and
a perfect pink rose...
tiny glittered clothes pins...
I will be linking up to...
Happy Weekend!


8 comments:
That is gorgeous! Now I want to do something like that! 💕🌹
I really like the frame idea .
The hand clip is wonderful I collect hands
I'm going to try to find a spot to hang a frame
Hope you have a great week
HPS
Laura
So pretty, Bella! Love the vintage gloves with little crown pin and the glittered clothespins :) The Gandhi quote is wonderful. Hugs xo Karen
Lovely Bella. Such a pretty idea
Lovely idea for using a frame!
Pretty!
Such a pretty and clever idea! I love your romantic frame
Hugs Alessandra
Cute idea Bella with unlimited combinations of looks! So smart. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!
Post a Comment