Hi everyone we are having a beautiful weekend!
There is much to do about the garden...
So... I thought I would keep it simple,
and show you a variety of the lovely Columbines
I have blooming...
Enjoy :-)
(click photos to enlarge)

I hope everyone is enjoying a great weekend
in the garden!
Today I am joining Todays Flower
Come visit!
and for the first time I am joining...
Come visit!
Thanks for visiting,







15 comments:
Hi Bella, The flowers in your garden are looking nice. And the colors are great. Have a good Sunday...Julian
HELLO BELLA, YOUR BLOOMS ARE AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOUR NAME :)
Hi Bella..
next to Roses,
Columbines are my next favorite..
I planted more today in my garden..
yours are beautiful!
tired hugs..
Loui♥
Hi Bella,
Your flowers are divine! I could sit and admire them for hours. :0)
Have a wonderful day and do drop by when you have a moment!
Hugs,
Stephanie ♥
The are verry nice.
I had them in the garden but this year the are gone. one litle flower is al there is on the moment.
Your pictures are beautiful!
have a verry nice sunday
Yolanda
Hello Bella - your Columbines look great!
Oh, my columbine aren't blooming yet!
I love the lavender ones in the third photo!!
Fantastic! The more I see of the columbine, the more I would love to plant them in my garden. Thanks so much for sharing.
I love Columbines! Yours are lovely!! Thanks for sharing.
Greetings from Alaska!
Wow, I've never seen purple Columbines before. They're breathe taking. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.:)
There are no words for beauty such as you have shown us, thankyou so much for the eye candy and the smiles, Char
Hi Bella, your Columbines are beautiful. I wonder how they got the name. I am working in my garden this weekend too. The weather here is sunny but not too hot; just perfect for gardening.
Is the Columbine not beautiful? So much that the Flower Fairies along with Cicely Mary Barker picked the Columbine as the chosen Fairy for the letter C flower. And she was also chosen as the photo on the books jacket! The complete book of the Flower Fairies. I love my Columbine too. My favorite is the yellow!
Columbines are some of my favorite flowers, and you have a beautiful variety!
I love these columbines, they are so pretty! Wonderful photos!
Post a Comment