a lovely beautiful soft mosaic. I scrolled back to your post "roses in the first snow" - stunning. Thankyou for sharing your world - it is so different to mine down here in hot dry Australia.
Hi there this is my first time joining in with Monday Mosaic and I am now hopping around from Italy viewing all the wonderful blogs that join in. A beautiful pastel mosaic.
23 comments:
Pretty mosaic!!!!
So beautiful...
I love making mosaics. Yours is just beautiful Bella!
Hugs,
Judy
Very beautiful. I love the colors. I just learned how to make mosaic. Love it. Thanks for sharing. Karie
a lovely beautiful soft mosaic. I scrolled back to your post "roses in the first snow" - stunning. Thankyou for sharing your world - it is so different to mine down here in hot dry Australia.
This is beautiful, pretty and soft.
Cheers
Lisa x
Very pretty mosaic~! Happy Monday ;-)
Hi Bella, That beautiful mosaic! You are right, the colors of spring with these details so we created a visual treat! a hug, Rose Marie
Hi there this is my first time joining in with Monday Mosaic and I am now hopping around from Italy viewing all the wonderful blogs that join in. A beautiful pastel mosaic.
I have just found out a few months ago how to make these photo collages. I used one for my header on my blog and I love it! Yours is very pretty.
Hi Bella,
I love the soft beauty of your mosaic!
Take care,
Carolyn
Very soft but striking. MB
Beautiful Bella. You should make more of these! You dod a great job!!! Love the soft sweetness of it! xxoo Diana
So pretty! Love the colors!
This is beautiful, my favorite colors. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week. Terri
Bella, lovely mosaic. I think I would like to try it. Not today, though...must run off to work. I love looking in on your blog.
Have a lovely day,
Marianne
Gorgeous!!
Your combination of light pastel colours has created a beautiful mosaic Bella.
Have a good week!
Hugs,
Judith
It was so nice to see you here Bella. Your mosaic is lovely.
Hi Bella, Your mosaic is so soft and elegant. Love it. I hope you enjoy your week.
Hello Bella..
I love this pastell colours so much..
Spring is coming..
Kisses Susi
A delightfully sweet mosaic! :) I like the colors very much
Very Sweet! This is just a beautiful mix. Some year I'll take some time out to learn how to do this! xx
Post a Comment