I am feeling simple lately
(no not like that :-)
Just letting the simplicity of things shine...
(click photos to enlarge)
So I have brought out a white tea set
for tea today..
None of the pieces match,
but, I love the quiet elegance of each piece...
Serving green tea seems appropriate,
since Saint Patrick Day is this week...
I am using my tiny demitasse cup...
I think a leprechaun
would appreciate a cup well fitted to his hand,
if I could entice one to join me?
Watch for rainbows..
I will be joining...
Sandi at The Rose Chintz Cottage
for Tea Time Tuesday
Lady Katerine
for Tea Time Tuesday
Martha
Terri at Artful Affirmations
for Tea Cup Tuesday
Wanda Lee
for Tea for Two
Paperbutterfly
and
Kathleen at Faded Charm
for White Wednesday
Thanks for stopping by...





24 comments:
Beautiful and relaxing post. ~~Sherry~~
What a lovely, fresh St. Patricks tea with your lovely white teapot and teacups.., Really it's like a visual, 'breath of fresh air'.., I love it!
Thanks so much for joining us once again for TTTT and also for my 74th, 'Tuesday Tea For Two'.
Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee
What a lovely post! Makes me think I need to do something pretty for this day!
Blessings,
Debbie
Well of course everything about this is right up my alley! But I am simple too. :o} Love the way you have the doily.
Hi: What a lovely post. It looks so Romantic. We all need pretty things around us to feel special. You do that so easy. Thank you for sharing your day with us. Blessings, Mrtha
Love the simplicity, freshness and beauty of white! Beautiful post!
such beautiful photos and I love the teapot! I think I have similar teapot like yours too! lovely! thanks for sharing and wishing you great week!
fitty
What a darling tea pot.oh I love it Bella... simple beautiful ... Thanks for sharing
Happy spring time
Hope you like to pay a visit to my new spring arrangement saved in a cloche
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah
Simple yet beautiful
simply beautiful!
Hi Bella
I'll join you for tea anytime, whether a simple one like today or one of your more lavish ones with lots of vintage linens and pretty china with patterns.
Hugs,
Judith
Hi Bella,
I love the simplici-tea of your tea! White is always right and you have made it look so elegant. Thank you for sharing and for joining me for tea. Wishing you a Happy St. Patricks Day.
Blessings,
Sandi
Your Whites look so pretty this time of the year. Happy Holiday.
White with a splash of green...stunning!
Joyfully,
Marianne
This is simply beautiful Bella :)
Happy SPD!
Big hugs,
Queenie
Bella, I love your simply elegant tea post. Your tea cup is beautiful. I love white cups with embossed designs. Your photos too are really lovely to see. Such a pleasure to visit you.
Hugs,
Terri
Simple, but beautiful at the same time. Just lovely. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely day!
Debbie
So simple, beautiful and elegant!!
Hugs,
Debbie
What a dear post! I am a shamrock loving Irish (partially) gal! Hugs- Diana
Simple, yet so elegant and pretty! Wonderful photos!
Lovely, simple and oh so serene. Blessings.
Your post feels like a special invitation to tea. Lovely. Thanks for your sweet comments and becoming a friend and follower. I have been a follower of yours for quite a while now. Thanks a bunch. Honey
Oh Bella, this is so beautiful. I love how the greenery adds that special punch of color with the white. And I meant to post on your mosaic post before this..I really loved
it.
~Shirley
Just a brief note but packed full of appreciation, for your post that you shared with us this week. I love the simplicity. Peace prevails in your vignette. I am eager to see you and what you design next week.
Until then, blessings, Pam
Post a Comment