I love Mondays...
usually...
this week I am dragging already,
I joined a fitness competition,
and am already feeling the pain
of my harder workouts...
that said...
I needed a little Monday cheer,
there is no better place to get that than the garden...
so come along with me,
the Lilacs are blooming!
can you smell them?
I know you can
we all hold in our memory the smell of Lilacs...
they are so divine...
snippets of woody hyacinths
perched on the edge of my dry birdbath...
a bundle of lilacs
in a small white watering can
to cheer my desk....
the first bud of the tree peony
begins to unfurl...
soon...
Happy New Week!!
I hope great things happen for you!
Thanks for joining me today...







3 comments:
I always love the wonderful scents from the gardens. Heavenly.
Wonderful lilacs! Amazing shots
Hugs Alessandra
Your pictures are always so romantic and lovely. Thank You for bringing me in a Good mood
Hugs Lone
Post a Comment