May 15, 2017

Tea...

 
Well,
you know I love flowers
and
you know I love pretty tea things....
 

when you combine the two
 it is magic!
 
We have shared a lot of tea
together these past seven years....
 
 
so today I have pulled some of my favorites photos out
to re-share!















 
I hope
I have inspired you
to grab a cup,
a cookie
and a pretty bloom...
 
to take a moment for yourself...
 
love yourself today!
you deserve it!
 
Happy Tea Time...

7 comments:

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Very pretty! Especially that beautiful lace tablecloth photo. Happy Monday!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Such sweet and lovely teas, Bella! So many pretty teacups and treats! Enjoy your week. xx K

Frk Hall said...

Oh dearest Bella
This is so beautiful and romantic. Just love it. Today I Will do What You write.... take time for tea and be kind to myself

I wish You a very lovely day
Lone

Unknown said...

Beautifully presented cherbatka, yet to sit on a comfortable pufie.

Alessandra said...

I love your pretty and romantic tea things as usual
Hugs Alessandra

Libby said...

Bella, I love all of your photos,especially these��
Hope you have had a lovely day.
Libby

Louca por porcelana said...

So sweet and romantic!Beautiful as ever!