It's Pink Saturdays third birthday!
and we are gonna celebrate tonight!
(click photos to enlarge)
I can't imagine a celebration
without flowers....
(weiglia)
a wall pocket full of posies :-)
and there should be cake...
I'll share this cake I made last year to celebrate
Pink Saturdays second birthday...
(you can see the whole cake here)...
Have a Pink Day!





24 comments:
Beautiful flowers- and you KNOW I have always LOVED that sweet pink cake you made- It is girly and wonderful! I hope you have a great, peaceful Memorial Day weekend- xxoo Diana
...Yes please, I'd like a lovely slice:)
ADORE your pretty cake!
xo, Rosemary
Oh, Happy Pink Celebration! You brought the most lovely flowers and that cake! I'm first in line to get a piece!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Happy Pink Saturday, Bella. I love your cake, it would be perfect for the bridal shower I am hosting. Thank you, take care and have a wonderful weekend.
I wish I had a pice of that yummy cake to go with my cup of coffee. Love all the flowers too. Happy Pink Saturday!
Denise
I remember that beautiful cake! Seems like SUCH a long time ago! I dug into the archives too. Enjoy the weekend!
Beautiful flowers..... and that cake looks so yummy!!!
hugs~~~ Daphne
Happy Pink Saturday Bella Sweetie...
Oh my gosh your pocket of posies are just beautiful. Do they say lovely or what? I love those wall pockets. You can do so many things with them in the Summer.
I am standing in line for a slice of that cake. Oh my goodness does it ever look scrumptious. I love cherry and strawberry flavors, this one looks delightful. You did a wonderful job sweetie. I could use a few lessons in making my icing that beautiful as well.
Have a gorgeous Pink Saturday. Many hugs and much love, Sherry
Beautiful blossom's for sure! Have a safe weekend & enjoy!
Charlene
Such lovely flowers and a grand cake, indeed! Happy Pink Saturday!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda
Beautiful flowers and fantastic cake! Happy Pink Saturday Celebration!
Love the muted pink color of the flowers and your cake looks delicious!
Beautiful flowers Bella! The cake is spectacular! Happy PS and Memorial Day Weekend:@)
Lovely pink weigela and the cake looks scrumpcious! Happy Pink Saturday.
ooh beautiful!! your cake its lovely!!! what a pice of art!!
happy weekend
Yolanda
Good Morning,
Love the cake, yummy:-)
Have a wonderful Pink Saturday and and an awesome week!!!
HPS
Warm Wishes, CindyLew
Oh how lovely! Pink - pink - pink!
Divine my friend!
Perfect addition to the Pink Saturday Birthday celebration! Your cake looks like a sweet, pink cloud!
Hope you have a blessed weekend,
Kathy
Hi Bella, I love the colour of this weigela, a very delicate pink. I like what you did with the watering can in your previous post and of course the love note from hubby - isn't he sweet!
Hugs,
Judith
Hi Bella, your cake its lovely!!! what a pice of art!!
Hughs....Luna
Hi Bella,
Your cake and flowers are the perfect shade of pink!Love the cake.
Have a great weekend,
Carolyn
Your pretty flowers would make any celebration much nicer.
Pretty flowers!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs
Charo
Post a Comment