Bella, your shasta daisies make me smile. Though I planted more this year, they are still not blooming. I lost my shasta daisies a few summers ago when we had extensive rains. Of course now we are in a drought. ;-)
Hi Bella, The photos of your shastas are so lovely. I love shastas and even though they bloom much later here in my climate, I can hardly wait after seeing yours. I LOVED your beautiful columbines. The colors are gorgeous! Your entire garden is.
So pretty! i pulled all my shasta's out last year - love them - but they got so crazy for me in the garden.....but i think i might have two growing (that spread by seed)- will let you know! oxox, tracie
Hi Bella Like Tracie, I've pulled out all my shastas as they tried to overtake my white garden. I viewed your previous post and love your collection of columbines, a real cottage garden favourite for me. Any more thoughts of a new puppy? Hugs, Judith
Aw, your shastas are up already??? Mine are sooo far behind - it's that kind of year here. Yours look gorgeous - don't they just want to make ya smile?
Shasta Daisies are such happy flowers aren't they? I just love them and I Love how you displayed yours! I wanted to thank you again for sharing your blog, garden and your great ideas...they are delightful. Your teacups under thse cloche idea is one of my faves...and I recently made me one with teacups I found. I would have never thought to do that! I did a blog post aboout it and mentioned you as the author of the idea on my blog post. I just wanted you to know that I really love your blog and your sweet ideas...thanks again :) Hope you'll stop by my blog soon for a visit... Big hugs, Queenie
Your photos of your shastas daisies are wonderful...I planted seeds 3 years ago after I received them at a wedding...they grow like crazy!! I love them!!
Hi Bella, Oh, I love all of your beautiful blooms. Gorgeous columbines . . . I love them too. I can't believe your shasta daisies are blooming. Ours are only 8" tall. Your pics are just gorgeous! Have a great day! ~ Julie
There is nothing as sweet and pure as a daisy. Your pictures are just gorgeous! You do such a good job! Thank you so much for joining in for Fresh-Cut Friday! :)
I love the contrast between daisies and silver. Coomon meet luxary. Priestcollar is the name wee have in Sweden on white daisys. Which you a nice weekend. Zinnia
The daisies in the silver are stunning. A combo I would have never thought of but now I'm hooked! When I go thrifting this week I am going to look for little silver creamers to put blooms in! xo Roselle
24 comments:
Aren't daisy's sweet? Such cheerful flowers. Pretty pictures Bella!
Hugs,
Maryjane
Such lovely flowers!!!
hugs~~ Daphne
Bella, your shasta daisies make me smile. Though I planted more this year, they are still not blooming. I lost my shasta daisies a few summers ago when we had extensive rains. Of course now we are in a drought. ;-)
doesn't everyone love daisies,, they are a happy flower,,
Hi Bella, beautiful white daisies in contrasting with the silver, whisper a language sensitive, visually, Greetings, Rose Marie
Hi Bella,
The photos of your shastas are so lovely. I love shastas and even though they bloom much later here in my climate, I can hardly wait after seeing yours.
I LOVED your beautiful columbines. The colors are gorgeous! Your entire garden is.
Is there anything cheerier? I don't think so! xx
Dearest Bella,
Lovely Shasta daisies and I do hope they will bring out some sunshine for you!
Lots of love,
Mariette
So pretty! i pulled all my shasta's out last year - love them - but they got so crazy for me in the garden.....but i think i might have two growing (that spread by seed)- will let you know! oxox, tracie
Hi Bella
Like Tracie, I've pulled out all my shastas as they tried to overtake my white garden. I viewed your previous post and love your collection of columbines, a real cottage garden favourite for me.
Any more thoughts of a new puppy?
Hugs,
Judith
Aw, your shastas are up already??? Mine are sooo far behind - it's that kind of year here. Yours look gorgeous - don't they just want to make ya smile?
Shasta Daisies are such happy flowers aren't they? I just love them and I Love how you displayed yours! I wanted to thank you again for sharing your blog, garden and your great ideas...they are delightful. Your teacups under thse cloche idea is one of my faves...and I recently made me one with teacups I found. I would have never thought to do that! I did a blog post aboout it and mentioned you as the author of the idea on my blog post. I just wanted you to know that I really love your blog and your sweet ideas...thanks again :) Hope you'll stop by my blog soon for a visit...
Big hugs,
Queenie
Your photos of your shastas daisies are wonderful...I planted seeds 3 years ago after I received them at a wedding...they grow like crazy!! I love them!!
Lovely blog!
Who needs sunshine when one can look at shasta daisies! They are sunshine in a vase!
Shasta daisies are such simple yet lovely flowers. Great photos! You captured their simple beauty so well.
treasures said...
Hi Bella, Oh, I love all of your beautiful blooms. Gorgeous columbines . . . I love them too. I can't believe your shasta daisies are blooming. Ours are only 8" tall. Your pics are just gorgeous!
Have a great day!
~ Julie
I love Shasta Daisies! Even the Name is fun to say!
Gorgeous Bella! I have to plant some of the bigger daisies, they are just so happy:@)
There is nothing as sweet and pure as a daisy. Your pictures are just gorgeous! You do such a good job!
Thank you so much for joining in for Fresh-Cut Friday! :)
~Liz
I love the contrast between daisies and silver. Coomon meet luxary. Priestcollar is the name wee have in Sweden on white daisys. Which you a nice weekend. Zinnia
Lovely flowers!
Have a nice weekend....
Best wishes from a warm and sunny island and Titti
Beautiful dasies, love your pics, hughs Anja
The daisies in the silver are stunning. A combo I would have never thought of but now I'm hooked! When I go thrifting this week I am going to look for little silver creamers to put blooms in!
xo
Roselle
Post a Comment