Happy 4th of July to you Bella! I like you pictures and couldn't help but note the purple/blue flowers in them. Our daughter has something similar blooming in her garden (new home) and she doesn't know what it is, nor do I. Could you please let me know what it is? Thanks so much. Pamela
14 comments:
Happy 4th of July, Bella! Love those photos with sparkles!
Hugs,
~*~Wendy~*~
Hi Bella, hope you have a wonderful 4th.... love your pictures!!!
hugs~~~ Daphne
Very cool! Love the sparkles with your flowers! Have a fun celebration!
Happy 4th of July to you Bella! I like you pictures and couldn't help but note the purple/blue flowers in them. Our daughter has something similar blooming in her garden (new home) and she doesn't know what it is, nor do I. Could you please let me know what it is? Thanks so much. Pamela
I used to love sparklers as a kid, writing words with them in the dark. Lovely photos! Happy 4th of July.
So pretty! Happy 4th to you!
Bella, happy 4th to you!!
What cute pictures. Now I KNOW how good you are as a photgrapher because those little suckers burn fast! xo Diana
Ha, I'm laughing at NanaDiana's comment.
Hope you and your family, including the 4 legged kids are enjoying your July 4 holiday.
Hugs,
Judith
We love fireworks! Big and little. Happy 4th!
Sparklers!!!! *fun* post!
Happy Independence Day!
:D
xoxoxo,
Ricki Jill
Very beautiful!
The sparklers look so good with your beautiful flowers.
Dee
Loved your photos, Bella. Great job! Susan
Post a Comment