Sadly, I have never taken 'the time' to notice how sweet hosta flowers are! And I don't think I've seen white ones. The few I have are all shades of lavender/purple. I think! Now I can't wait for them to open so I can really take the time to notice them! :~}
Mine *just* bloomed today.. overnight it seemed! Surprised me!! :) They are cute little flowers that look so much fun to photograph! Thanks for sharing!!
Hostas have flowers? Oh my I am such a beginner gardener! In 2.5 weeks we move into our own Victorian Inn... I noticed the Hostas but they were only green so now I am looking forward to discovering their lovely flowers.
Morning Bella, Those Hostas are gorgeous, they remind me of Amarillos, accept I have never seen them in solid white. So very lovely. Love them with the clock, such lovely vignettes, makes ones heart go pitty pat!! Blessings, Nellie
24 comments:
I love white hostas...nice to someone else likes them. Beautiful clock too!
Faye
Love the clock.......especially with the flowers!
diamonds and flowers...yes...very very nice
Bella, I know I've said this before, your pictures are always so beautiful! Gorgeous flowers.... and I just love the clock!!!
hugs~~~ Daphne
I love how fragrant the flowers are. Just one vase fills my room with their sweet scent!
XO,
Jane
Very pretty. I love that clock!
Your clock and pretty flowers make a perfect setting.
beautiful little clock and flowers... beautiful post... no words and all!
Sadly, I have never taken 'the time' to notice how sweet hosta flowers are! And I don't think I've seen white ones. The few I have are all shades of lavender/purple. I think! Now I can't wait for them to open so I can really take the time to notice them!
:~}
Pretty blooms and a lovely little sparkly clock too. Happy WW.
Danielle
So beautiful. My garden is overflowing with flowers right now too. Happy WW :)
Mine *just* bloomed today.. overnight it seemed! Surprised me!! :) They are cute little flowers that look so much fun to photograph! Thanks for sharing!!
Lara
Talk to you soon...cute... Also time for pretty little clocks! Love that mirror thing you have going! Pretty pretty pretty!
How beautiful and delicate. The flowers are just pure white. Gorgeous.
Beautiful shots.
I played too. Mine are here and here.
The flowers are beautiful and oh how I want that clock!!
Your blog is so pretty it leaves me speechless.
Joyce M
I have never heard of Hostas, but they are beautiful especially desplayed with that gorgeous clock. Your pics are always so pretty. x
Hostas have flowers? Oh my I am such a beginner gardener! In 2.5 weeks we move into our own Victorian Inn... I noticed the Hostas but they were only green so now I am looking forward to discovering their lovely flowers.
So beautiful, I love the combination of the old fashioned clock with the hostas. Happy Wordless Wednesday.
Hearts in Fur Coats
Gorgeous.
Are those really hostas? They look so much like lilies. Very pretty and I love the clock.
Your photos are stunning. Happy to be your newest follower from White Wednesday.
Laura
http://www.imsovintage.blogspot.com/
Morning Bella,
Those Hostas are gorgeous, they remind me of Amarillos, accept I have never seen them in solid white. So very lovely.
Love them with the clock, such lovely vignettes, makes ones heart go pitty pat!!
Blessings, Nellie
Post a Comment