Last Saturday...
I shared some photos of my trip to Tulip Festival,
at Roozen Gaarde, in LaConner Washington.
I thought I would share a few more pictures with you today..
(click photos to enlarge)
A field of sweet pink parrot tulips...
color blocks of tulips as far as the eye can see...
Daffodils as far as the eye can see..
a close up of a petite daffodil...
and grape hyacinths planted in a spiral pattern...
there are tulips are planted in between the rows..
but they are not blooming yet.
Today I am Joining Todays Flowers
Stop by and visit beautiful flower posts...
from around the world!
Thanks for stopping by,







14 comments:
just a fabulous grasp of color. I probably would never come home- such beauty !!sandy
Wow lovely photos. I really like the spiral!
I love seeing the fields of daffodils like that....just breathtaking! The spiral is so interesting too...I bet it is so pretty when the tulips are blooming too. :)
The fields of bulbs are incredibly beautiful. How lucky you are to live in Washington where they are grown for the bulb trade!
Just Awesome! I would love to visit Washington during this tulip festival.
That must have been beautiful to see in person!
I love that first photo - LOVELY!
I do like how the grape hyacintha was planted. I might use that. :)
Mine’s here: Carletta’s Captures.
I love how those grape hyacinths have been planted. What a great idea!
Fantastic photos, all so beautiful. I loved the ones with the spiraled grape hyacinths also. Sure would love that in my garden.
all beautiful but I love the pink tulips and the spiral grape hyacinths the best. Great idea for future use
What a festival that must be! Lovely, love the sprial planting, and idea that I need to remember until fall so I can try it.
I love seeing the huge blocks of colour like that, but then the spiral of grape hyacinths! Oh, my! I had never thought to plant anything in a pattern like that!
This is stunning series of photos. I would love to have the ones with the spiraled grape hyacinths in my garden!
What beautiful flowers! I have trouble keeping just a few flowers alive. Thanks for your visit and sweet comment on my chalkboard mirror and box project.
What a fantastic day out it must have been, fantastic photos. The spiral of grape hyacinths looks so lovely :)
Post a Comment